The IP PBX comes equipped with all the advanced telephony features to improve employee and customer communications including:
- Incoming calls answered with an auto attendant/IVR system projects a consistent corporate image and gets customers where they need to go, fast. This eliminates long hold times and misdirected calls and more. Custom greetings can be made for each retail location to convey directions, hours, information, sales and promotions. Calls can be programmed to reach a live person during the day while after-hour calls can be left in a specific voice mailbox. Effective call handling reduces frustration, which in turn enhances customer experience
- When integrated with Microsoft Outlook as well as retail management systems, accessing customer contact information and databases improves productivity, as does the ability to set up customized notifications on inventory or Point of Sale (POS) issues for greater productivity and better customer service.
- 4-digit network dialing saves time and money and improves communication across multiple locations
- Call pickup ensures calls are answered properly and allows retail stores to define pickup groups by grouping extension together. Any phone in the building can be used to answer a call that is ringing on another extension within the designated pickup group
- Ensure accessibility with Find me/Follow me; remote access to voice mail; visual voice mail, text messaging and IM
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook and send a voice mail message over e-mail, change phone settings, and retrieve voice mail messages with the click of a mouse
- When customer service issues and discrepancies arise, call recording helps ensure employees are offering a high level of customer service to callers